State of Colorado Offering Grant to Outdoor Companies to Attend 2015 ISPO Munich Trade Show
The Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade (OEDIT) will support four Colorado outdoor recreation companies to attend the 2015 ISPO Munich Trade Show. Each company will receive a $4,000 grant reimbursement to offset their costs of exhibiting at ISPO. ISPO is being held February 5-8, 2015 in Munich, Germany. This program is jointly funded by the US Small Business Administration (SBA) and OEDIT.
Grant funds can cover:
- Economy roundtrip airfare
- Trade show/exhibit registration
- Booth build and design
- Up to 5 nights hotel for up to 2 employees
- Other costs pre-approved by OEDIT
Grant funds cannot cover:
- In-country transportation
- Meals/per diem
- Company must be in “Good Standing” with the CO Secretary of State
- Company must meet SBA Guidelines and sign SBA Deparment Form
- Company must be export ready
- Company must submit to OEDIT copies of receipts for ISPO-incurred expenses to receive grant reimbursement
ISPO is the world’s leading trade show for businesses of the action, outdoor, performance and traditional sports. The show features more than 2,300 exhibitors to 80,000 visitors from over 100 countries. Featured sports and apparel include alpine skiing, biking, camping, climbing, running and snowboarding.
The grant application deadline is September 29, 2014. Grant awardees will be selected based on the strength of the applications and will be notified of their status by October 3, 2014. To apply or for more information, please contact Stephanie Dybsky at Stephanie.Dybsky@state.co.us or 303.892.8762.