Colorado Creates Grants Available for Non-Profit Cultural Organizations
Colorado Creates Grants
Colorado Creates is Colorado Creative Industries’ largest grant program. This award provides financial support to help nonprofit cultural organizations and communities produce arts and cultural activities, bringing jobs to their communities and enhancing the quality of life. In the last grant competition, we awarded 162 grants totaling just over $1,000,000 across the state.
The deadline for the 2015 – 2016 Colorado Creates grant is June 11, 2015 at 4:00pm. Only online applications are accepted.
Colorado Creates Grants stimulate creativity and support arts and cultural activities statewide by providing:
- Access to grants that leverage other funds and provide a seal of excellence
- Support for existing arts and cultural events, and venues and arts education activities
- Support in as many communities as possible
- Access to general operating support and project support
Colorado Creates Grants are given annually on a competitive basis. Proposals are reviewed by panels based on three review criteria:
- Artistic excellence and merit of proposed activities
- Community involvement and benefit from proposed activities
- Implementation capacity, such as effective planning, management, and budgeting of the organization and the project
For more information, go to: http://www.coloradocreativeindustries.org/nonprofits/colorado-creates-grant-0